Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Definition of personal information
- Based upon the Company’s personal information protection policy, “Personal Information” is defined as any information related to individual person such as full name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, pictures and voice data, which distinguish a particular individual. It also includes any information, which helps distinguishing a particular individual easily in combination with other information.
- 2.Purpose of personal information use
The Company uses collected personal information to the extent only necessary to perform business and does not use it for any other purposes. The Company might change the purpose of use only when the change being made is reasonably considered as closely relevant to the original purpose of use. When such change is to be made, the Company notifies customers of the changed purpose of use or release it to the public.
Purpose of personal information use to be defined as follows.
- (1)The Customers’ personal information
- ・To enable the company and the group companies communicate with the customers for business purpose.
- ・For the company and the group company’s variety of sales activities.
- ・ To enable the company and the group company send and provide information about our IT solution service.
- ・To respond to the inquiry and request from the customers
- (2)Information of employees
- ・For basic data management for internal business activity.
- ・To handle any external operations for the employees and their family members (hereinafter called “the Employees”)
- ・For business contacts, communication and safety confirmation in natural disasters for the Employees.
- (3) Personal Information by hiring activities
- ・For providing information, selection of candidates, hiring decisions, notification of interview results and any other related administrative matter for any applications to job openings (full time, part time etc.) of the company or the group companies.
- ・For any other purposes, which have been notified to and approved by personal information owners.
- 3.Person in charge of personal information management
- Ace Co., Ltd. Administrative Department Director
- 4.Common Use of personal information
- The company uses collected personal information to the extent only necessary for the above purpose of uses in common.
- (1)Personal information items for common use
- ・Personal information items which are collected, defined in clause 2. “Purpose of personal information use”.
- (2)Party in common use
- ・The Company and ACE group companies (ACE Ware, Inc.).
- (3)Purpose of use
- ・Same as defined clause2. “Purpose of personal information use”.
- (4)A person in charge of personal information for common use
- ・ACE Co., Ltd. Administrative Department Director
- (5)Collecting method of personal information
- ・The company collects information by using such as document delivery, mail, telephone, or internet.
- 5.Provision of personal information to a third party
- The Company will not provide any collected personal information to a third party without the consent of the information owners except for cases to be in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. In the following cases, we may provide information.
- (1)Approved by laws and regulations.
- (2)Necessary when outsourcing a part of our business operations to third parties. (The company oversees security management of personal information).
- (3)Common use with the group companies. (Please refer to “4. Common Use of personal information”.
- 6.Management of personal information
- The company is committed to maintain personal information accurately and most updated with only in a range of purpose of use defined. The company promises to do its best to prevent personal information’s leakage, damage or other security management matters.
Please feel free to contact to the following department for any questions, references, consultation, opinions, and complaints.
- ・By Mail:
Attention to: ACE Co., Ltd. Administrative Department. Level 8, Tokyo Dia Building 2, 1-28-38 Shinkawa Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan
- ・By Email
ACE Co., Ltd. AdministrativeDepartment-Contact
※Please kindly understand the company shall not accept any enquires by our company visits.
- ・By Mail:
The Company Disclosure Policy of personal information:
The followings are the company policy in accepting requests in disclosure of personal information such as disclosure, revision, suspension of its use or its provision to third parties (hereinafter called “disclosure requests”) from the information owners or their agents..
- (1)Disclosed information
- Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address, picture, voice data and order records.
- (2) Documents (forms) to be submitted (For information owners)
- By mail, please kindly send applicable request form with fully-filled out information, along with required documents for identification verification purposes to (5) address.
- (3)Documents (forms) to be submitted (For agents)
When requested by legal representatives or proxy agents, please enclose the following documents, in addition to the required documents in the previous clause.[Legal representative]
- ・ Proof of legal representative relationship
(For minor information owner; Family Registration. For guardianship; Proof of guardianship). 1 copy.
- ・Proof of legal representatives.
(Official documents such as copy of driver license, insurance card, or passport of representatives). 1 copy.
- ・Designated power of attorney. 1 copy
- ・Chop certificate of information owners. 1 copy
- ・To confirm the person is the proxy person.
(Official identification document such as driver license, insurance card and passport of the proxy). 1 copy.
- ・ Proof of legal representative relationship
- (4) Administrative Fees for Disclosure
- Fee is 2000 yen (exclude tax) per application including administrative commission. After receiving necessary documents for information disclosure, we will inform you the account number for your payments. Please note that bank commission will be borne by a customer. We appreciate your kind understanding.
- (5)Address for “disclosure requests”
- (6)Responses to "disclosure requests”
- The company sends responses to mailing address which matches the one, written in the official identification documents.
- (7)Unavailability for responding for disclosure requests of collected personal information
The Company will disclose collected personal information in an agreed-upon method, when any inquiry by individual is occurred. However, in the following cases, disclosure may be refused. In such case, we will shortly endeavor to provide the reason for such decision for the individual. (* please note that we are not able to return administrative fee in case of decline for the request)
- ①If identify verification may fail due to data mismatching of described address in application foam & official foam, registered address.
- ②If any proxy is not able to be confirmed in such a case of proxy application
- ③If any false or incorrect information is found on the application or request documents
- ④When the matter of request for disclosure is not applicable for collected personal information
- ⑤Cases in which request for notification of purpose for disclosure is made and that corresponds with cases below
- Ⅰ)Cases in which the purpose of disclosure for collected personal information is clear pursuant
- Ⅲ)Cases in which the disclosure or notification of the purpose of the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- Ⅳ)Cases in which the disclosure or notification of the purpose of the disclosure to the person or public is likely to harm our rights or our legitimate business interests.
- Ⅴ) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, local public body and in which the consent of the person or notification of the purpose of use is likely to impede the execution of the operations concerned.
- ⑥Cases in which disclosure requests are made and that corresponds with cases below
- ⅰ)Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party.
- ⅱ)Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the business of the business operator handling personal information
- ⅳ) Cases in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
- (8)Purpose of gathering personal information
- Personal information gathered from this inquiry form is used only for the purposes to response for disclosure, correction and usage suspension requests and other similar inquiries. After termination of responding for disclosure request, submitted information will be reserved for 2years and discarded.