Personal Information Protection Policy
ACE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, called “The Company”) recognizes it is its social responsibility to properly protect any personal information in its use for business operation & services such as IT solution, a variety of services, as well as any information transmission to customers. The Company conducts necessary observation to its employees in compliance with the principle of “Personal Information Protection Law” to make sure that personal information is handled properly. Furthermore, to manage personal information securely, the Company is committed to establish its corporate governance system and to continue to improve the system.
- Whilst the Company complies with personal information protection law (in Japan), other related regulations, and any other industry standards, the Company is determined to handle personal information by strictly following its own regulation. Therefore, to put the policy into its practice, the Company officially has developed this personal information protection policy and is committed to make all the employees (including executives, part-timers, and dispatchers) and related parties aware of and follow. The company continuously reviews the contents of this policy for future improvements.
- The Company assigns a person in charge to execute the policy into practice. To prevent illegal access, leakage and lost or damage of personal information, the Company enforces appropriate information security measurement also conducts prevention and correction where necessary.
- The Company specifically defines the purpose of usage to the extent only necessary to perform business and properly collects, uses and provides personal information. When collecting personal information, the Company always takes proper procedure and never collects it in illegal ways.
- When the Company shares personal information with a third party or outsources its work to a third party, the Company investigates the third party and executes an agreement necessary for the third party to comply with related legal regulations.
- The Company, in a professional manner, handles any enquires from personal information owner, in regards to disclosure, revision, stop usage, deletion and any other complains of personal information.
- Date of enactment：1st of March 2009
- Date of revise：18st of March 2016
ACE Co., Ltd.
CEO: Masashi Yamashita